At JAN-Pro we have built up a process to deliver a consistent standard of commercial cleaning around the globe. We don’t use language like ‘clean enough’. We only consider something clean when our process confirms it is clean.
Here’s how the JAN-PRO process takes the guesswork out of what clean really means.
JP Signature Clean® Defines Quality
JP Signature Clean® describes the quality of our commitment and processes. We achieve consistent JP Signature Clean® results through rigorous training of franchisees in all areas of the industry, such as:
- Maintaining bacteria-free high touch surfaces
- The importance of dwell time when disinfecting
- Thoroughly dusting offices without disrupting desktops
- Determining which treatments to use on hard floor surfaces
- Thorough carpet cleaning techniques
- How to look for ways to add value for their customers How to work cleaner… and greener
- How to work safely in public areas
JP Tracker® Measures Quality
JP Tracker® represents our practice of carrying out routine checks of our work and benchmarking our results. Although many companies promise this, JAN-PRO is one of the few that delivers with sufficient regularity or depth of measurement. At JAN-PRO our approach is much more demanding.
Here’s how it works:
- When you sign with JAN-PRO, JP Tracker® begins with a first impressions survey that will comprehensively cover all your cleaning requirements to decide where and how to focus our expertise.
- After an agreed upon initial period, usually 30 days, a JAN-PRO® Operations Specialist physically inspects your property using our proven 50 point checklist and measures the lasting impressions of our services.
- Any necessary adjustments to service are made to maximise the effectiveness of our services and the inspections continue on a regular schedule so we are always improving.
JP Technics® Delivers Quality
JP Technics® explains the science behind our services. We ensure our advanced products and equipment measure up to our definition of quality commercial cleaning, including:
- Hospital strength disinfectants for coverage for a range of surfaces
- Uniformed crews with ID badge and the right safety equipment on board
- Microfiber cloths designed to trap dirt and hold it in a positively charged state for more effective cleaning
- Backpack vacuums with four filters and ratings that exceed Hepa standards for cleaning air
- Cleaning chemicals that cover a greater area while using less product — our “cleaning greener” initiative
To learn more about JAN-PRO Cleaning Systems, please contact us on 1300 JAN PRO today.